As a global supplier of key components, Janman realizes the importance of shipping parts to-print and on-time. In addition to our 1,000 ft2 (100m2) Quality Assurance Department, we have strategically placed inspection equipment at each process phase of production, and have systemized practices for in-process inspection.
Our proprietary ERP system strictly adheres to the ISO 9001 standardized flow-process requirements, and our quality team and process engineers use this evolving system to ensure both continuous improvement and shipment of only conforming parts.
- Shock-resistant foundation
- Temperature & Access Controlled Production Areas
- Zeiss Contura CMM
- Mitutoyo Height Gauges, Nikon Tool Microscopes
- Surface Roughness Tester
- Hardness Testing (pre-processing)
- De-Burring, Cleaning, Oiling, Monitored Packaging
- Full-spec Inspection Reports
- First Article Inspection